- To manage Sales, Sales Promotion, Channel, Stocks, Debtors in the assigned territory with the objective of achieving the short term and long term goals of the Region
- To achieve Sales targets directly, through distributors and Sales Personnel of the distributor.
- To execute the distribution plan of the territory.
- To investigate and monitor retail outlets contribution per distributor in order to achieve the required outlet share and retail objectives.
- To provide monthly report on each distributor in the territory.
- To provide market information and feedback on competitor schemes / offerings and product quality and reliability.
- To ensure product visibility on shop shelves
- To promote Institutional Sales.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- 2-4 years of experience in selling directly or through channel sales preferably from consumer durable and FMCG industry
- Industry Preference: Consumer Durables Industry, Home Appliances/Kitchen Appliances,
Education:UG -Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG - MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Bajaj Electricals Limited
Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a 77 year old trusted company with a turnover of Rs. 4430 crores, is a part of the US $ 9 billion (over Rs 36,000 crores) 'Bajaj Group'.
The revenue earning departments of BEL has four segments Ã¢â‚¬" Consumer Durables (2058 Cr) Lighting (913 Cr), EPC (1428 Cr) (Engineering & Projects), & Exports (31 Cr). These segments are supported by business units - Consumer Durables Ã¢â‚¬" Fans, Domestic Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, & Morphy Richards; Lighting Ã¢â‚¬" Domestic Lighting, & Luminaires; EPC Ã¢â‚¬" Transmission line Tower, Power Distribution & Illumination EPC.
With 21 branch offices spread across India we are supported by a chain of about 2200 distributors, 4100 authorized dealers, over 4,00,000 retail outlets and over 250 Customer Care centers.