- This role is responsible for driving business for a set of product categories, from innovation to go-to-market execution and drive top line & bottom line revenues for the assigned portfolio of new & existing products.
- Lead & deliver Product Innovation: Identify opportunities in product portfolio- new as well as existing range for new product introductions, range rationalisation to ensure product range is ahead of competition, is profitable and strengthens brand promise. For this strong product innovation skills and knowledge of innovation processes, analytical skills on product features and data will be required. New product introductions will require customer and market segmentation, targeting and positioning skills.
- Lead generation of Consumer & Customer insights: Lead research projects from briefing to reporting and delivering insights into-action. Contribute as a key stake holder in all brand health studies.
- Lead Marketing Programs: Conceptualise, develop and execute comprehensive marketing programs by working with advertising agencies, direct marketing agencies, PR agencies, and media agencies across all channels- modern retail, general trade, CSD, TV channels, institutional sales and e-commerce. Conceptualise and execute marketing and advertising communication across media (print, TV, digital, radio) for various brand campaigns festival, promotional, brand advertisement, new product launch campaigns.
- Drive throughputs across channels: Develop and execute individual channel strategies consisting of assortment strategies, marketing & promotions programs, leveraging customer insights, point-of-sale brand presence elements. This requires close working with field teams and direct interaction with channel partners. For this, experience and understanding of various channels, channel operations and sales processes is a must.
- Deliver Product Development: Take outputs of product innovation process to execution by developing new products/ improve existing products in close engagement with product development teams and vendors.
- Working with Customer Care: Manage spare parts and track customer service to deliver superior customer experience.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should have completed MBA in Marketing from Tier 1 institute
- Should have exposure in the following
- Strategic Marketing
- Consumer & Customer Research & Analysis
- Brand Communication development & execution across media vehicles including Digital media
- Channel Management , channel & sales operations & Channel strategies
- Product innovation & development
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Bajaj Electricals Limited
Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a 77 year old trusted company with a turnover of Rs. 4430 crores, is a part of the US $ 9 billion (over Rs 36,000 crores) 'Bajaj Group'.
The revenue earning departments of BEL has four segments Ã¢â‚¬" Consumer Durables (2058 Cr) Lighting (913 Cr), EPC (1428 Cr) (Engineering & Projects), & Exports (31 Cr). These segments are supported by business units - Consumer Durables Ã¢â‚¬" Fans, Domestic Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, & Morphy Richards; Lighting Ã¢â‚¬" Domestic Lighting, & Luminaires; EPC Ã¢â‚¬" Transmission line Tower, Power Distribution & Illumination EPC.
With 21 branch offices spread across India we are supported by a chain of about 2200 distributors, 4100 authorized dealers, over 4,00,000 retail outlets and over 250 Customer Care centers.