- EMS Mfg Process Planning & impolementation for New Developments
- EMS Audit & process improvement for current products to lead predictable & stable Mfg processes
- EMS Technical problem solving, CAPA implementation in case of observed non-conformities.
- Material Planning Short & Long Term for FG & RMs at Vendor / Sub Vendors.
- Ensure availability thru TOC processes implementation & monitoring.
- Raise concerns in case of supply disruptions/ bottlenecks & take corrective action.
- Coordination with logistics for ensuring timely supplies.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Purchase Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Bajaj Electricals Limited
Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a 77 year old trusted company with a turnover of Rs. 4430 crores, is a part of the US $ 9 billion (over Rs 36,000 crores) 'Bajaj Group'.
The revenue earning departments of BEL has four segments Ã¢â‚¬" Consumer Durables (2058 Cr) Lighting (913 Cr), EPC (1428 Cr) (Engineering & Projects), & Exports (31 Cr). These segments are supported by business units - Consumer Durables Ã¢â‚¬" Fans, Domestic Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, & Morphy Richards; Lighting Ã¢â‚¬" Domestic Lighting, & Luminaires; EPC Ã¢â‚¬" Transmission line Tower, Power Distribution & Illumination EPC.
With 21 branch offices spread across India we are supported by a chain of about 2200 distributors, 4100 authorized dealers, over 4,00,000 retail outlets and over 250 Customer Care centers.