To manage CPC depot under the branch & URCs.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
1. Achieve sales & collection targets -
- To achieve sales targets depot wise.
- Ensure successful sales of new products introduced.
- Regular sales monitoring of products unit wise.
- Ensure timely collection of BFA numbers and enter in the system.
2. Liaise with depots and sell through URCs (Unit Run Canteens).
3. Ensure after sales service & provide replacement on time.
4. Organize free service camps and demo stations with the help of customer care.
5. Monitor the agents and guide them.
6. Prepare sales reports, sales projection and indenting reports every month and send to HO for monitoring
7. Prepare seasonal planning reports.
8. Monitor stock on a daily basis.
9. Liaise with co-coordinators for billing and with depots for product dispatch.
10. Collect BFA (Bill Forwarding Advise) from CPC-HO and ensure re-certification of bills.
11. Competitor Analysis
- To provide market information and feedback on competitors activities and suggest schemes.
- Collect data from market about market share, industry growth and competitors.
Essential Qualification: Graduation
Desired Qualification: A Post graduate diploma in sales and marketing is preferred but not essential
Experience: 3- 5 years of experience in selling directly or through channel sales to CPC/CSD/Government/PSU Customers - preferably from consumer durable and or FMCG industry
Industry Preference: Consumer Durable Industry, Home Appliances/ Kitchen Appliances preferable.
Prefer female candidates with or without Institution/Corporate Sales Experience, who are looking for a long term career in Sales.
Good Sales Skills, Business Acumen and Relationship management skills are mandatory for the position.
If your profile matches the requirement, please send your resume to shivaraman.g @bajajelectricals.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Sales Executive / Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time