- To study enquiries generated, documents and prepare offers involving cost estimates, assess new vendors. Check for deviations with respect to standard products and initiate action.
- To do effective purchasing of goods as per time to time requirement, including vendor development and product costing for the purpose of execution of EPC projects.
- Current product Scope- TLT & Substation Procurement
- Attend Kick Off meeting with tendering team & get a synopsis about the awarded project.
- Understand and assimilate the information with in specific format pertaining to full kit including tender Amendments, Pre-bid MOM, tax modalities etc.
- Ensure timely, accurately planning for procurement of material as per project requirement.
- Engage with various internal stake holders viz. SCM (for TLT & Illumination), Project coordinator (for PD) andget procurement requirement
- Float & generate inquiry in Market (Vendors) as per tender document & prepare comparison analysis
- Negotiate and finalise order within given budget for first full kit
- Coordinate with commercial & execution (if required) department and collect the SO-PO as per the TOC norms
- Ensure on time issuance of Purchase order for manufacturing as per the cleared quantity
- Collect GTP & drawings from vendors & submit to engineering & design dept. for technical approval.
- Submission of GTP& drawings to Client for approval (Technical & vendor approval is must)
- Coordinate with vendor/client for approval
- Share approved drawings along with manufacturing clearance to Vendor
- Follow up with Vendor for material readiness and verify the same for internal inspection
- Ensure timely payment to vendor as per PO terms
- Prepare & maintain auditable documents for procurement related activities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Purchase Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Bajaj Electricals Limited
Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a 77 year old trusted company with a turnover of Rs. 4430 crores, is a part of the US $ 9 billion (over Rs 36,000 crores) 'Bajaj Group'.
The revenue earning departments of BEL has four segments Ã¢â‚¬" Consumer Durables (2058 Cr) Lighting (913 Cr), EPC (1428 Cr) (Engineering & Projects), & Exports (31 Cr). These segments are supported by business units - Consumer Durables Ã¢â‚¬" Fans, Domestic Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, & Morphy Richards; Lighting Ã¢â‚¬" Domestic Lighting, & Luminaires; EPC Ã¢â‚¬" Transmission line Tower, Power Distribution & Illumination EPC.
With 21 branch offices spread across India we are supported by a chain of about 2200 distributors, 4100 authorized dealers, over 4,00,000 retail outlets and over 250 Customer Care centers.