Bajaj Electricals Limited is inviting professionals who has the experience in Railways Tendering Projects.
1.Study QR of tenders and make assessment for qualification.
2. Preparation of Price bids by making / filling various schedules given in bid.
3. Understanding various requirements for preparation / submission of offers for Railway Electrification
4. Physical submission of tenders either personally / branch peoples and attending technical bid openings.
5. In case of E-tenders, scanning / uploading of documents on websites.
6. Attending price bid opening meetings and preparation of comparison chart / Analysis report etc.
7. Keeping track of live (submitted) tenders from floating of tenders up to award of work.
8. In case of award of work, following formalities:
- a. Attending Post Bid / Pre-award discussions and preparation of MOM.
- b. Verification / study of LOA / LOI / Detailed order in line with specifications and check for deviations, if any.
- c. Submission of order acceptance along with deviations, if any
- d. Arranging / Submission of Performance BG / Advance BG for the project
- e. Executing / Signing of Contract Agreements
- f. Contract book binding and distribution of copies to HO / Site / Client.
9. In case of unsuccessful bidder, applying for refund of EMD BG / EMD DD.
10. Tracking of EMD refund payment by making constant follow-up including personal visits to customers
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Electrical Engineer-Commercial
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time